• Adobe Acrobat
• CSS/ HTML
• Dreamweaver CS4
• Flash CS4
• InDesign CS4
• Microsoft Publisher
• Attention To Detail
• Friendly Disposition
• Problem Solver
• Team Player
• Technical Oversight
• Microsoft Word
• Multi-Line Phones
Housewares Retailer, Chicago, Il – Richmond, Va
• Aim to reach store trifecta quota: capture client email, phone data and open in store credit card.
• Provide superb customer service for online and in-store purchases.
• Train seasonal staff on store procedure, inventory technology and customer inquiry.
• Control inventory level and support company aesthetic by updating display and signage in store.
Auto Insurance Call Center, Richmond, Va
•Passed Property & Casualty Line License test: became an Insurance Agent in VA, TN, IN, IL and TX.
•Answered 22+ phone calls daily: handled customer inquires about rated drivers, insured automobiles and altered plan designs.
•Addressed Underwriting concerns by asking probing risk questions and submitting discovery reports.
•Processed payments from credit cards/ ACH Bank accounts via company software.
•Updated billing and draft schedules, reported premium and fee balances, submitted refund requests.
Laundry Equipment Company, Chicago, Il
• Reconciled daily sales in QuickBooks accounting software.
• Processed and deposited checks/credit cards via Point of Sale software.
• Maintained and mailed Accounts Payable/Receivable documents.
• Answered multi-line phones, distributed mail, directed incoming calls to upper management.
• Designed marketing materials for flyers and company website: http://dandmequipment.com.
Brokerage General Agent, Chicago, Il
• Produced optimum level of PDF illustrations daily, generated from individual online software.
• Recommended and packaged insurance products for eleven carriers, via Excel reports and email.
• Worked with Licensed Agents to customize and personalize client’s Disability Insurance options.
• Researched client’s medical and occupational data, verifying with underwriters.
• Served as Administrative Assistant to Vice President.
Temporary Staffing Assignment, Chicago, Il
• Worked as Receptionist for large urban organizations.
• Processed sensitive donations/purchase orders in Excel and company software.
• Completed accounting, clerical duties and UPS shipping.