•Attention To Detail
PRINT & MARKETING ASSOCIATE:
Marketing & Office Supply Retailer, Richmond, VA
• Manage digital printing requests, factoring aspects such as time, quantity, scale, cost and production value.
• Advise client on conceptual and design idea, providing quote, production capability and art direction.
• Use wide format and standard copier/scanner/printer methodology to print on regular and specialty paper.
• Create and edit original artwork/template document to produce business card, flyer and poster.
• Manipulate binding tools to create coil, comb and cover binding with book, manual, and calendar form.
• Update project management software to properly reflect job queue.
• Enhance sale with marketing information and promote in-store credit cars to business client.
Housewares Retailer, Chicago, IL – Richmond, VA
• Aim to reach store trifecta quota: capture customer email, phone data and open in-store credit card.
• Provide superb customer service for online and in-store purchase.
• Train seasonal staff on store procedure, inventory technology and customer inquiry.
• Control inventory level and support company aesthetic by updating display and signage in store.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT:
Local Insurance Agency, Richmond, VA
• Answered all incoming phone calls and transferred requests as needed to Licensed Sales Agents.
• Processed customer payments and balanced/closed remittance reports, ensuring deposit compliance.
• Performed cancellation audits and followed-up on bi-weekly basis, in addition to closed claim reviews.
• Handled all trailing documents, including e-faxes, agency mail, voicemail, UPS & USPS package.
• Endorsed small policy change: such as customer address or escrow listing.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT: 06/2016 to 11/2016
Auto Insurance Call Center, Richmond, VA
• Passed Property & Casualty Line License test: became an Insurance Agent in VA, TN, IN, IL and TX.
• Answered 22+ daily inquery via phone: handled customer question about rated driver, insured automobile and altered plan design.
• Addressed Underwriting concerns by asking probing risk question and submitting discovery report.
• Processed payments from credit cards/ ACH Bank accounts via company software.
• Updated billing and draft schedule, reported premium and fee balance, submitted refund request.
Laundry Equipment Company, Chicago, IL
• Reconciled daily sales in QuickBooks accounting software.
• Processed and deposited check/credit card via Point of Sale software.
• Maintained and mailed Accounts Payable/Receivable document.
• Answered multi-line phones, distributed mail, directed incoming calls to upper management.
• Designed marketing materials for flyer and company website.
Brokerage General Agent, Chicago, IL
• Produced optimum level of PDF illustration daily, generated from online proprietarty software.
• Recommended and packaged 11+ carrier insurance plan, via Excel report and email
• Worked with Licensed Agents to customize and personalize client’s Disability Insurance options.
• Researched client medical and occupational data, verifying with underwriters.
• Served as Administrative Assistant to Vice President.